Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Forensic Anthropology
Masters Degree- 2 to 3 years
Ph. D.- 3-5 or 5+ The Salary of a forensic anthropologist varies greatly.
Advanced-$75,000-$95,000 Anthropology is the study of humans and their culture.
Forensic anthropology is the study of osteology or human bones.
Career postions Entry Level Advanced must have at least bachelor degree.
Usually can get enternships. must have at least masters degree.
alot of lab experience. Would i want to be a forensic anthropologist? I think forensic anthropology is cool and sounds fun, but it is definetly not for me.
I don't like bones and would probably be very creeped out if i had to examine them everyday.