Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Bon Voyage
- Saint Augustine I love to travel. Traveling is my escape from reality. I get to meet new people Explore new places And most of all, experience
new things. I've traveled all over the world with my family I'm 22, and I've already
been to 20 countries! We started traveling young Beginning with our own country But as we grew So did our boundaries And soon We were regular jet-setters Traveling to new countries every year My first big travel experience was the Rotary International Youth Exchange I spent a year in Lyon, France Learned the language while I was there Well enough to be a bilingual translator at this conference Where I helped
this awesome bunch of young entrepreneurs hosted by UNICEF get around I also tried frog legs Made friends from all over the world And learned to appreciate different cultures Through travelling I've learned That sometimes you've got to push
yourself beyond your boundaries Make an effort to be outgoing Be daring Be open minded And make the most
of every moment These are values that I embody At my work place And in life And these are what I'll bring with me On my next big