Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
How Scientists use Statistics
Transcript of How Scientists use Statistics
Statistics is the collection and classification of data that are in the forms of numbers.
Statistics is actually a branch of mathematics.
Scientists Rely on Statistics
Scientists rely on and use statistics to summarize data.
In a hypothesis, Statistics can be used to....
Calculate the chances or probability of getting a result.