Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Learning and Development Branding
Transcript of Learning and Development Branding
Learning & Development Vision
Revision / Evolution Considerations What is the scope of the brand?
(All business units? Local/global)
What is the perception of our brand?
How do we compare to other industries?
What are we doing:
Revitalizing an identity
Connecting us to the organization? Questions Sub-brand imprints
What is the value? Questions Vision Actions Expressions Experience Team / Leadership conversation
http://www.surveymonkey.com Next Steps Brand is not what you say it is.
It is what they say it is.
– Marty Neumeier, “The Brand Gap” Prezi Using Collaborative Technology for Training, Communicating and Collaborating