Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Acid Rain Presentation
Transcript of Acid Rain Presentation
Kills and harms animals and people.
Kills and harms plants and trees.
Did you know that nitrogen oxides cause ground-level ozone which can kill us?
What is being done about this issue?
The Congress has passed a law called Clean Act Amendments of 1990, which claims the Environment Protection Agency should start an Acid Rain Program.
The Congress is also reducing the amount of sulphur dioxide that is released from coal-burning power plants.
What can we do about it? Reduce pollution that is caused by us!
Reduce electricity, which will decrease the amount of acids and toxins released in our atmosphere.
Acid rain is killing nature and our entire environment!