Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Ch 6 of Computer Programming
Transcript of Ch 6 of Computer Programming
A Complete Example
Chapter 6: Array
Dr. Jenmu Wang
Department of Civil Engineering, TKU
6.1 A List of Data processed by an Array
6.2 Compile-Time Arrays and Run-Time Arrays
6.3 Array Processing
Array Expressions and Assignment
Array Sections and Subarrays
The WHERE Construct
1. Check a value in an 1D text array in an input file.
What do you want to find?
red is found.
(or the answer can be blue is not found.)
2. Count the number of items greater than a specified value in an 1D array of
3. Reverse an 1D array.