Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Static Volcanic Eruption
Transcript of Static Volcanic Eruption
When Moutain Tambora first erupted
On April 10,1815 this beast first erupted.Many still to come. There has been many more but we cant name them all.We do know the last dangerous eruption. In April 10 ,2012 it did a great damage to people when it last erupted.
What caused it erupt?
The weather effected the volcano because the northern hemisphere had a average of 0.53 degrees causing the volcano to erupt.
The town of Sunbawa had 11,500 people killed and 35,000 homes destroyed which was very sad for the town.
Some ways they could take caution of the next eruption could be having a basement, move somewhere else, don't build a house out of wood, listen to tv or radio. We would recommend these most of all the precautions you could have.
By:Matt,Peter,Amane and Yasine
This volcano is famous for the bigest and most dangerous eruption on earth. This volcano is in Sunbawa island in Indonesia.
Thanks for watching!!!
This Prezi is EPIC