Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Google Drive
Your Google Storage can be used with Gmail, Drive, and Google+ Photos.
Your Google Drive can be accessed from any
smartphone, tablet, or computer. Sync all of your files across all of your devices!
What is Google Drive?
Google Drive is a cloud storage device that allows us to store documents, photos, videos, and even more online!
From Google Drive we can use Google Docs, Google Sheets, and various other types of files.
How can I use it?
What's so great about it?
Google Drive allows any type of photos, videos, presentations, PDF, and even Microsoft Office files to be stored.
Your Google Drive is private and only visible to you, that is until you decide to share. Invite others to view, share, download, and collaborate on any file or folder you choose!
Need more help getting started?
1. Getting started with drive
2. Uploading and syncing files
3. Managing your files
4. Sharing and collaborating
Where do I start?
1. Create your Google Drive by visiting:
2. Install Google Drive on your Android device,
iPhone/iPad, and computer
3. Upload and sync your files in Google Drive
It's as easy as 1...2...3!
Go ahead, start using your Google Drive!
Upload a file or folder:
Download a file or folder:
Create, move, or delete a folder:
How to share: