Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Math Facts
The answers to Math Problems are not inside a Crystal Ball.
The product of 2 Even Numbers is Even.
The product of 2 Odd Number is Odd
Power of Numbers
The answers lie inside your Super Brain...
Can you prove that?
Zoom for Challenge!!!
True or False: 0,999999... = 1
I'm begging you
to prove me!
Time to try something a little bit more challenging!
Math Facts: The Real Deal!
Fact 1: The Imaginary Number:
i² = -1
Can you prove that the
square root of 2 is irrational?
Rational = P over Q
Prove Bhakara's Formula
Ax² + Bx + C = 0
Complete the square and
Solve for x.
Did you know we call Fibonacci as Phibonacci?.
I mean, not according to grammar, but there is a neat math fact that involves Phi and Fibonacci
There is Math in art. And Art in Math. (OLIVEIRA, T. D.)
Google is 10
Googleplex is 10
So the question is...
How many zeros does
The answer is:
1) Even x Even = Even. Odd x Odd = Odd
2) Power of Numbers
3) Repeating Decimals
4) Pythagoras' Theorem
5) Imaginary Number - i
6) Why is the square root of 2 irrational?
7) Bhaskara's Formula
8) Fibonacci and Phi
9) Google and Googleplex