Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Copy of Special Operation Combat Medic
Transcript of Copy of Special Operation Combat Medic
-1st SFOD-D (aka CAG & ACE)
SOCM and 18 Delta
Special Forces Medical Sergeant
Special Forces Medicine
1st Response/Trauma Medical Technicians
SF Medical Sergeants
Skills and Training
Basic Level vs Paramedic Level
-cardiac life support
-12 month training course
91 W vs 18 D
-high school graduate
-college highly recommended
-1st SFOD-D requires BA or BS degree
-little medicinal experience required
-screen and evaluate personnel
-provide examination and care
-supervise care and treatment
-treat emergency and trauma
-provide medical intelligence
Rewards and Lifestyle
-high stress conditions