Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Healing Environment
in what do we stand out
added value Research To what extend and in what way does Healing Environment contribute on strategic Facility Management? Bold Goal Within one year various elements of Healing Environment integrated in HNW ('Alternative Workplace Strategies' ) Core Strenghts Accelerate healing process
Reduce medicine usage
create a safe haven
reduce absenteeism (illness, stress, burn-out...) Core Values The built environment contributes to the physical, mental and social well-being of users. Conclusion mostly in healthcare
research since 1984
effect of looking at nature (photos) is proven Practical Tips Focus on user needs
Don't just visualize
Improve indoor climate
Sponsors and partnership
Tailored solutions OUR VISION Content Pleun Koster
Joris van Loveren
Guido van Rijnsbergen
HAN University of Applied Sciences
Duration approximately 20 minutes Research
Share our Vision
Questions please @ end of presentation Questions? Thank you for your patients Healing Environment Method:
field research Topics:
pros and cons
contribution to society 1. results are difficult to measure
2. investment costs (existing or new built)
3. usability of full concept in office culture Dilemmas Healing Environment 'works' for everyone Thank you for your patience and attention