Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
St.Philip the Apostle
Transcript of St.Philip the Apostle
St. Philip traveled to Greece
Where he traveled
St. Philip was crucified upside down
How he died
He was crucified in Hierapolis.
Where he died
He was chosen as the 5th apostle.
Which Apostle was he? chosen as
His symbol was a cross topped staff.