Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Which is the better deal ?
Transcript of Which is the better deal ?
Did you guess that ?!?!?
It almost seems illogical at first because, after all, isn't two usually better than one?
also, 10" + 10" = 20" and that's bigger than 16" right?
so at first thought, you might assume that the two 10" pizzas would for sure be the better deal....
but that is not only untrue, its really quite a bad deal in comparison!!!
Hmmmm.....Let's investigate which is the better deal by determining how much pizza you're really getting in each option. We will start by finding the area for one 16" round pizza and comparing that to the area in two 10" pizzas
Compare the following calculations.....
Now you know!!
It is clear to see that buying one 16" pizza will give you over 40 square inches of
pizza than the two 10" pizzas!!
That's really good to know so I don't waste my money!!
Math is so useful, isn't it !!!
pizza + math