Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Responding to Emergency Service Incidents III
Transcript of Responding to Emergency Service Incidents III
Responding to Emergency
Working in pairs, create a scene involving a criminal offence. Make sure you write down the scene legibly as you will be exchanging ideas with other students.
Working alone list reasons why the scene of the crash should be preserved.
Watch the following video, we'll be discussing the crash throughout the session.
Describe evidence that could have been preserved at the scene.
Identify the need for scene preservation
Describe evidence that can be preserved
Apply the need for scene preservation to a criminal investigation.
Weigh up the difficulties when preserving scenes
Referring back to the M5 crash, weigh up the difficulties the emergency services faced in preserving the scene.
How could you improve your learning for the next session
What was the point of the session?
How could you have improved your learning during this session?
What is the biggest thing you will take from the session?
Name 1 thing you have learned from the session
High Five Reflection