Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Curr114 Unit Project
Transcript of Curr114 Unit Project
1. Label the sides of the grid.
2.Locate square you want to shade on picture.
3. Find corresponding grid square.
4. Pick method of shading.
5. Pick level of method to use.
6. Shade away!
Some famous artists who have used grid portraits
Putting a grid on the picture
length of sides
Leonardo Da Vinci
Students will learn 1 of the 7 elements of art: Value
They will be shown the value scales and how they apply to a black and white photograph
How is the original picture similar to your new sketch?