Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Copy of QlikView Business Discovery
Amma Lalion 5 November 2013
Transcript of Copy of QlikView Business Discovery
US based but founded in Sweden in 1993
32,000 customers in 100 countries
1,500 global partners
1700 employees across 28 offices in 23 countries
The empowered consumer
QlikView on Mobile
Engaging user interface
Business Discovery experience
What makes QlikView
Speed of thought analysis
Rapid time to value
User centric interactivity
Access to data from anywhere
Gartner: "QlikView is the poster child for a new end-user-driven approach to BI.”
QlikView’s Business Discovery platform delivers relevant data and insight to the very edges of organizations
Over 19,000 customers in 100 countries
Seeing Is Believing — In 2-3 days, we will build any company a working QlikView application using its own data