Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Pluto By: Maisie Davenport
Transcript of Pluto By: Maisie Davenport
Pluto was demoted to a dwarf planet in 2006. There are maybe 200 dwarf planets in the Kuiper belt.
Pluto is the coldest planet in the solar system. The temperatures on Pluto are -240 degrees C. to -400 degrees F.
Pluto has five moons. Charon, Styx, Kerberous, Nix, and Hydra.
This is Hydra, one of Pluto's moons.
This is Pluto
compared to the sun
Pluto is really light because of how small it is. If you weigh 70 pounds you weigh 4 pounds on Pluto.
You would probably weigh just like a feather.
Pluto's radius is 735.70 miles. Its surface area is 6.43 million square miles.