Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
RYV Clase 1
Transcript of RYV Clase 1
pocos se toman la molestia de ser uno"
Name of the trainee
Who will be the chairs?
Students from 2nd to 4th
grade of secundary.
¿What is Raise Your Voice?
"RAISE YOUR VOICE" is an educational project developed by AIESEC University of Lima with advice from University´s psychologists that is looking for internalize in students criteria of self-esteem, achievement, development and motivation directly, in order to active Lidership.
Topics: confidence, leadership, dreams, failure, and other ones.
Each trainee will work with one section of each grade.
One class per week (35- 40 min)
Workshops in classes. Activities in green areas. Working in a
¿how it works?