Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Carbon Neutrality
Zero net emissions for Organisations
The VNV Carbon Neutral PROCESS
A reduction in carbon impact inevitably reduces risk in the business. These primary risks are:
Every enterprise- big or small, has a carbon impact that contributes to climate change. Every
year as your company grows, it leaves a larger carbon footprint.
Without a comprehensive
carbon footprint, organisations
can potentially miss profit
Potentially risk non-compliance. A fraction of the regulatory requirements that are now mandatory were previous considered voluntary or best practice.
Businesses without a carbon reduction road map would risk reputation where carbon performances are rated, The more adverse risk however would be weak interest from shareholders and stakeholders.
* Retire your credits through one of our projects located in Asia, Africa and South America.
* Measuring current carbon profile
* Reducing emissions on-site
ZERO NET EMISSIONS