Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of lord baltimore
1.Land C., Lukes, Colonial Maryland, Millwood, New York: KTO press, 1981, print.
2. Lukes L., Bonnie. Colonial America, San Diego California, Lucent Books, Inc., 2000, print.
3. Adler J., Mortimer,The Annals of America Vol. 1. 1493-1754 Discovering a new world. Chicago, Illinois: Encyclopedia Britannica, 1968, print.
4. Hawke, David, U.S. Colonial History: Readings and Documents, The Colonial Exprience, New York: Macmillan. 1996, print.