Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Barismo
aroma and flavor Coffee grows up in Southeast Asia, South Asia and Africa. Origin Abyssinia, East of Africa. Sheikh Omar Flavor Fragant Gabriel de Clieu Coffee plant France Martinique Coffee has become a vital cash crop for many
Third World countries It has become the primary export and backbone for African countries like Uganda, Burundi, Rwanda, and Ethiopia as well as many Central American countries COFFEE Theory Practice Art Barista Creating Beverages Based on Coffee Milk Liquor Expert Taste Experience Artistic SCAE The speciality coffee association of Europe Barismo Beginning Recognition Growth Today THANK YOU