Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of LIFE overview
What is LIFE?
What is the purpose of LIFE?
What is LIFE's mission?
LIFE is an educational and empowerment program for underserved High School Students. We will work with students from surrounding High Schools. It will include a three-day dynamic summer program with lots of learning, lots of fun, and lots of possible awards!
The LIFE program will provide education, empowerment tools, and motivation to underserved High School students . This will be accomplished by focusing on Learning, Improvement, Fun, and Empowerment. The program will also work closely with other key NWACC staff and faculty that might be associated with and/or invested in the same goals of the program.
The LIFE program will strive to provide empowerment and create the desire for and the access to quality higher educational opportunities for students, to promote student success during and after their enrollment in the LIFE program, and to create an atmosphere of acceptance and cultural celebration by linking all communities and peoples.
Find us on Facebook!