Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Clay Review
The clay is placed in this hot oven. The kiln reaches over 1,000 degrees, making the clay rock hard.
What this pot's function?
How do you think it was made?
How old is this pot?
What culture do you think made it?
What is clay made out of?
What you will need
At your table
Wet Paper Towel and Plastic Bag
Place in Box with Class Code
All Supplies is Located on the Cart
Attaching TWO Pieces of Clay Together
1. DO NOT PAINT THE BOTTOM
2. Paint light colors first
3. Do 3 coats of each color
inspired this Gargoyle?
What is it's
Notre Dame in Paris, France
What is a gargoyle?
that serves a
on the side of a
can you identity in the
Construct you and your family in a
What will your birds look like?
pot that serves a particular
, using multiple
4th Grade Timeless Coil Pot
3rd Grade Dragon
Are these birds related?
List other kinds of birds.
1st Grade Clay Birds
5th Grade Gargoyles
2rd Grade Zoo Animal
What patterns do you see on this pottery?
Kindergarten Pattern Pots