Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Book Report: Lush By Natasha Friend
Transcript of Book Report: Lush By Natasha Friend
life is completely turned around after her dad starts
Regular: Luke Gwynne (4 year old little brother); AJK
(A person Sam starts writing letters to but she
doesnt know exactly who it is); Vanessa, Angie,
and Tracie (Sam's best friends); Charlie Parker
(Sam's neighbor who she used to be best friends
with); Mom (Crazy, Yoga freak); Dad
(A really bad Alcoholic) Settings 1) Sam's House is where most of the story takes place.
Its mostly where she sees her dad drunk. Its also
where her dad starts beating her and her family.
2) The library is where Sam goes after she gets sick and tired of her family. Its where she meets AJK and she gives him notes.
3) School is where Sam is embarrassed by her friends and where they turn on her. They get mad and they argue with her.
Conflict Man Vs. Self: Sam is constantly arguing with herself about how horrible her life is and how it would be so much better if she had a different family.
Man Vs. Man: Sam is always yelling at her mom who always believes her dad when he says he will stop drinking. Sam knows he wont and she doesnt like that her mom always has hope in him. Sam also is always fighting with her dad over his drinking problem. She always tells him how she never believes him and that he is a horrible person and other things to make him feel bad.