Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
American Sign Language and the D/deaf Culture
Transcript of American Sign Language and the D/deaf Culture
the D/deaf Culture Language American Sign Language How many D/deaf are in the USA?
-An estimated 552,000 How do the D/deaf express themselves? By using facial expressions! Other forms of communication the D/deaf use:
Social Media Do all Deaf use ASL? No! The British use British Sign Language
The Japanese use Japanese Sign Language...and so on Wayne Adams The End... ASL is not typically accepted as
a "foreign language" in many high
schools, colleges and universities.
Although, it is on the rise.