Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
American Dream Survey Results
Transcript of American Dream Survey Results
I believe that the American Dream is becoming successful by continuing to work hard to achieve higher standards, such as becoming a millionaire, owning a business, etc.
My findings displayed the characteristics and differences of a mature adult and young teenagers different ideas of the american dream.
90% of respondents thought the importance of working hard was a 10, on an 1-10 importance scale.
Everyone I surveyed had a dream they'd like to achieve throughout their lives.
The adults surveyed had a percentage rate of 100%, unlike the teenagers I surveyed whom only 50% of them had jobs.
Graphical Representations on separate link/page.
I learned that I have very similar thoughts about the american dream as my classmates and teachers do. After reading and understanding their responses most of the respondents had very similar ethics of work. They intend to achieve similar objectives to reach their ideas of success.
What I've learned...