Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Tech Demo Freshman Seminar Cohort
Transcript of Tech Demo Freshman Seminar Cohort
Feedback on Writing through Voiced comments and Screen Capture
Using Digital Photography
Tech Demo For Freshman Seminar
A handy tool for quick/simple photo editing needs
Cut and crop
Add watermarks or source information
Grab a screen shot
Microsoft’s Picture Manager
Embed your video anywhere HTML is used.
A free tool to make screen capture video
Send students a link to your recorded feedback
Faculty say it's useful for "high-level" / conceptural comments
Higher learning curve
Run your search...
Click "Show Options"
Copy and Paste 'Embed" code into HTML box.
Pricing... it's free!
Classroom as a community
"News" could be considered reflection
Resource for Higher Ed:
Instead of the Camping trip, think of any group project
Wikis are Websites
A level of trust with the group is assumed when editing
Build a presentation
Limited control on text
Utilize Internet tools to enhance your presentation
What can I do in Prezi?
1. Web 2.0 tools to collaborate
2. Digital Imagery Manipulation
3. Feedback on Writing through
Embed this Prezi!
Free Wiki sites: