Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
contraceptive oral pills and contraceptive patch
Transcript of contraceptive oral pills and contraceptive patch
CONTRACEPTIVE ORAL PILLS (COCP)
• do not cause an interruption in the sexual act.
• prevent pregnancy.
• reduce acne and improve skin.
• chances of getting pregnant after stopping them.
• Helps reduce symptoms of menstruation
• the risk of ovarian cancer is reduced.
- Birth control
-3-90 woman get pregnant 1000 use it
PROS: Effective, easy to use, no iterfearence with sex, change patch once a week,waterproof
CONS: Not for people with diabites and smoke, hipertension..., a prescription is needed, if it falls you are at no protection, secondary effects
- birth control method.
- by mouth every day.
- over 100,000,000 women.
- hormones: estrogen and progestogen.
- 21-day pack or a 28-day pack.
- 99% insurance (form 100 women, only 1 affected)
- depending on brands or quantities of units.
About: $ 15-35 in Argentina.
Blog del CENTRO CLÍNICO BETANZOS 60
• do not prevent sexually transmitted diseases .
• Breast tenderness.
• Changes in weight, appetite and humor.
• Irregular bleeding.
• acne worse.