Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Writers to Directors
Transcript of Writers to Directors
tips Writers becoming Directors Visuals 1. You have a "director's vision" already
2. Visual grammar
3. The writer's disease Storyboarding
Crossing the line
Close then wide
Coverage 4. Know the production stages
5. Shooting / editing cycle
6. Editing is the final script draft Stages Script
Casting / rehearsal
Sound mix / Colour
Delivery What kind of lighting
How much background sound
Foley style sound?
What are people wearing?
Colours in the scene - meaning
Acting - too much?
Angles 7. Casting - what can actor's bring? (are they scary?)
8. Sound - the forgotten art
9. Letting go Working as a team 10. Forget all that and just do it. Small. tim clague &
danny stack ukscriptwriters podcast