Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Defining and Refining Your Instrument
Transcript of Defining and Refining Your Instrument
1. No Stupid Ideas
2. No Judging
3. Combine and Build
3. Practicality, Execution
What could the player DO?
What actions could they take?
How do they interact with your instrument?
How do they play it?
(i.e. hammer used as an instrument)
How could you provide even
What is "more expressive"
vs. "less expressive"?
Too much of a good thing...?
Is their an optimal level?
What do you need to make this work?
What would be ideal?
Do different options have implications,
What do you have/can acquire?
What is practical?
What do you NOT need?
What do you know how to use already?
Take each of 4 topic angles and
How is your instrument original?
What parts do you have to
What will it sound like?
What are the musical affordances?
What's the musical-expressive range?
How many genres can it be used in?
What are the primary musical strengths?
Is it a more like a flute (single line) or organ (everything!)?