Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of VP PR
What's in it for you?
How to do it?
Links and Materials
Discussion VP - Public Relations Responsibilities. Thank You! * Maintain a club website.
* Join a Toastmasters-moderated social networking website.
* Produce and distribute a club newsletter, preferably via email.
* Promote membership programs.
* Promote the club to local media.
How to do it? * Leadership Opportunity (Delegate and Motivate)
* Marketing Skills
* Creative and Innovative thinking. What's in it for you? Achieving success as a VP - Public relations
Brand refresh: http://d41toastmasters.com/BrandRefresh.htm
Links and Materials. I am a member of XYZ toastmasters club. I am responsible for making a newsletter for our club. I have not made a newsletter before. How do I design a news letter? I have asked for articles from the members of our club but still I have not received any articles what should I do?
I am a member of ABC toastmasters club. We have a website but its almost dead how can I make it more interactive and alive so that it can attract visitors? Case studies. Web Resources
www.toastmasters.org/brochures * Attend district-sponsored club-officer training.
* Arrange for a replacement if unable to attend a club meeting.
* Protect and publicize the Toastmasters brand.
* Attend other Toastmasters events.
* Prepare your successor for office. Inside the club meeting * Announce upcoming events and programs.
* Gather information for the newsletter or website.
* Greet members and guests.
Barriers in Delegation * Lack of confidence
* Fear of losing control
* Reluctance – 5 steps of delegation * Decide what to delegate
* Decide who'll do the task.
* Assign responsibility
* Grant Authority
* Establish accountability Girish Khaitan
City of Joy Toastmasters Club