Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of VP PR
What's in it for you?
How to do it?
Links and Materials
Discussion VP - Public Relations Responsibilities. Thank You! * Maintain a club website.
* Join a Toastmasters-moderated social networking website.
* Produce and distribute a club newsletter, preferably via email.
* Promote membership programs.
* Promote the club to local media.
How to do it? * Leadership Opportunity (Delegate and Motivate)
* Marketing Skills
* Creative and Innovative thinking. What's in it for you? Achieving success as a VP - Public relations
Brand refresh: http://d41toastmasters.com/BrandRefresh.htm
Links and Materials. I am a member of XYZ toastmasters club. I am responsible for making a newsletter for our club. I have not made a newsletter before. How do I design a news letter? I have asked for articles from the members of our club but still I have not received any articles what should I do?
I am a member of ABC toastmasters club. We have a website but its almost dead how can I make it more interactive and alive so that it can attract visitors? Case studies. Web Resources
www.toastmasters.org/brochures * Attend district-sponsored club-officer training.
* Arrange for a replacement if unable to attend a club meeting.
* Protect and publicize the Toastmasters brand.
* Attend other Toastmasters events.
* Prepare your successor for office. Inside the club meeting * Announce upcoming events and programs.
* Gather information for the newsletter or website.
* Greet members and guests.
Barriers in Delegation * Lack of confidence
* Fear of losing control
* Reluctance – 5 steps of delegation * Decide what to delegate
* Decide who'll do the task.
* Assign responsibility
* Grant Authority
* Establish accountability Girish Khaitan
City of Joy Toastmasters Club