Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Osmosis/ Diffusion
Movement of water
Movement of particles
1. What is Osmosis?
Osmosis- the movement of water from a high concentration to a low concentration.
Diffusion: The movement of solutes or particles from a area of high concentration to an area low concentration.
Example- tea bags, Fabreeze
2. What is differences between Osmosis and diffusion.
3. What is Equilibrium?
4. Draw a diagram of osmosis in a potato in a Hypotonic solution.
5. Draw a representation of diffusion in potato in a Hypertonic Solution
Semi (selectively) permeable- allowing some, but not all, materials to cross a barrier or membrane.