Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Copy of 10 Axioms of Curriculum Development
Transcript of Copy of 10 Axioms of Curriculum Development
and desirable. Curriculum changes made at an earlier period of time can exist concurrently with newer curriculum changes. Curriculum development is a cooperative group activity. Curriculum change depends on people to implement the change. Curriculum development is a decision-making process in which choices are made from a set of alternatives. Axiom 6 Curriculum development is an ongoing process.