Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Creative Writing!
Make a list of ideas for characters, plot, setting and conflicts that are interesting to you. Be certain to make a variety in order to stretch yourself...
Then create a conflict(s) that would work for a story that is really only about 2 pages long. In other words, keep it simple. One and a half pages are required, but you can write up to five. Keeping it simple will make the story easier for you to write and for you to show your skills.
Make sure your story is simple and has a realistic setting. Remember, the stories that have won in the past take place in a short amount of time. Don't do a battle scene or something that takes more than an hour....you don't have enough time.
Create your characters
Making certain your characters are believable. Try to make them come alive on the page by giving them realistic traits. You want to give enough detail without overwhelming the reader with details.
Be certain you have good description and believable dialogue. You are required to have a few writing techniques like magic threes ( which I will explain) scattered throughout your work. Have fun!