Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
PPP Lesson Plan
Transcript of PPP Lesson Plan
PPP Lesson Plan
Topic: Farm Animals
Strand(s): Integrated Skills
Level: 1st Grade (Low)
Outcomes: Recognize the names of animals and connect their sound and image to the name.
Objectives: Students should be able to:
Time: 15 minutes
* Game time! (15 minutes)
* The teacher select a group of students at random and hands them cards with a picture of an farm animal.
* This students have to make the animal sound while their classmates have to guess the animal name in English by calling its name.
* Once all animals have been identified, the class repeats the names of all the animals one last time.
Approach: Students -> Students
* Identify farm animals names by listening its name.
* speak the name of a farm animal in English
* Correlate a picture and a sound to the name
of the animal in English.
* Watching a music video.
* Associating spoken words to images.
* Role playing an animal for the class.
Time: 45 minutes
* Greetings and attendance. (5 minutes).
* Topic Introduction. (10 minutes).
* Warm up: Ask about what animals they know live in a farm and what sounds they make. Relate to how they make different sounds in English
(Perro: Guau / Dog: Woof) (15 minutes).
* Listening / Watching video about farm animals, their names and their sounds (3 minutes video, repeated 3 times) (10 minutes).
* En presentation by singing along with the song to reinforce the sounds and names. (5 minutes).
Approach: Teacher -> Students
Time: 30 minutes
* The teacher ask around the class for names of farm animals in English and write them on the board. (5 minutes).
* Students are asked to draw their favorite animals on their notebooks and copy the names in English next to the drawings and share with their partners. Minimum 3 animals. (15 minutes).
* The teacher checks the drawings and names before proceeding. (10 minutes).
Approach: Students -> Teacher, Student <-> Student
* Resources: Whiteboard, Markers, a Projector or other mean to show video, a computer or a way to play the video, student notebooks.
* Materials: Music video about Farm Animals, 10 cards with farm animals pictures.
* Assessment: By the end of the class the students will repeat the names of the animals when seeing a picture allowing the teacher to check if they are clear in relation and pronunciation.