Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
PPP Lesson Plan
Transcript of PPP Lesson Plan
PPP Lesson Plan
Topic: Farm Animals
Strand(s): Integrated Skills
Level: 1st Grade (Low)
Outcomes: Recognize the names of animals and connect their sound and image to the name.
Objectives: Students should be able to:
Time: 15 minutes
* Game time! (15 minutes)
* The teacher select a group of students at random and hands them cards with a picture of an farm animal.
* This students have to make the animal sound while their classmates have to guess the animal name in English by calling its name.
* Once all animals have been identified, the class repeats the names of all the animals one last time.
Approach: Students -> Students
* Identify farm animals names by listening its name.
* speak the name of a farm animal in English
* Correlate a picture and a sound to the name
of the animal in English.
* Watching a music video.
* Associating spoken words to images.
* Role playing an animal for the class.
Time: 45 minutes
* Greetings and attendance. (5 minutes).
* Topic Introduction. (10 minutes).
* Warm up: Ask about what animals they know live in a farm and what sounds they make. Relate to how they make different sounds in English
(Perro: Guau / Dog: Woof) (15 minutes).
* Listening / Watching video about farm animals, their names and their sounds (3 minutes video, repeated 3 times) (10 minutes).
* En presentation by singing along with the song to reinforce the sounds and names. (5 minutes).
Approach: Teacher -> Students
Time: 30 minutes
* The teacher ask around the class for names of farm animals in English and write them on the board. (5 minutes).
* Students are asked to draw their favorite animals on their notebooks and copy the names in English next to the drawings and share with their partners. Minimum 3 animals. (15 minutes).
* The teacher checks the drawings and names before proceeding. (10 minutes).
Approach: Students -> Teacher, Student <-> Student
* Resources: Whiteboard, Markers, a Projector or other mean to show video, a computer or a way to play the video, student notebooks.
* Materials: Music video about Farm Animals, 10 cards with farm animals pictures.
* Assessment: By the end of the class the students will repeat the names of the animals when seeing a picture allowing the teacher to check if they are clear in relation and pronunciation.