Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of PHASE II
COLLECT AND ORGANIZE INFORMATION
1. Able to effectively and efficiently identify the needs of the guest to move forward.
2. Opportunity to ask smart and purposeful questions.
3. Accurately determine the actions/services that needs to be done.
1. MAKE A RESERVATION.
3. CONFIRM BOOKING DETAILS
1. INCORRECT DETAILS ON THE RESERVATION.
2. UNABLE TO OBTAIN ASSISTANCE FROM OTHER CHANNELS SUCH AS WEB AND MOBILE.
3. NEGATIVE EXPERIENCE FROM PREVIOUS CALL/STAY THAT THEY WOULD LIKE TO ESCALATE.
1. Guest will think and feel that we are incompetent, hence, will negatively represent the company.
2. Unable to provide assistance leading to dissatisfaction, loss of revenue and loyalty.
3. Incorrect booking details and information.
PHASE ii: COLLECT AND ORGANIZE
WHY IS PHASE II CONSIDERED AS THE MOST IMPORTANT PART OF SALES APPROACH?
WHY DO GUESTS CALL US?