Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Chain of Infection-Athlete's Foot
Transcript of Chain of Infection-Athlete's Foot
Route through which the pathogen enters its new host
Portal of Entry
The organism that accepts the pathogen
Any disease-causing microorganism
The organism in which the infectious microbes reside
Route of escape of the pathogen from the reservoir
Examples: Skin to skin contact, contaminated objects such as towels, bed sheets, and clothing
Portal of Exit
Method by which the pathogen gets from the reservoir to the new host
Route of Transmission
An infection of the feet caused by fungus
First Cycle Break
Wear cotton socks to absorb sweat
Change socks twice a day
Allow shoes to air 24 hours before you wear them again
Second Cycle Break
Keep feet dry and clean, especially between the toes
Third Cycle Break
Don't walk barefoot in areas such as locker rooms, saunas, or swimming pools