Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
HOW TO MAKE A FLOWCHART
Transcript of HOW TO MAKE A FLOWCHART
List the Steps Involved
Draw a Diagram
Analyze the Flow Chart
De Castro, Hermie - Concept Editor
Toledo, Marinelle - Video Editor
Define the Process
WHAT IS A FLOWCHART?
- It is a diagram which is made up of specific symbols
- It represents a sequence of events
Let's learn the steps in making
a Process Flow Chart.
Now... Let's determine the symbols used in a Flow Chart and some Guide lines
Only 1 arrow comes out from "start".
And only 1 arrow leads from "end".
Only 1 arrow comes out from "process".
2 or 3 arrows may come out from "decision"
Info, Giving or Taking
3 Kinds of
Deployment Flow Chart
Shows where the people or groups fit into the process sequence and show how they relate to one another throughout the process
Linear Flow Chart
This tool can help identify rework & redundant or unnecessary steps within a process
Opportunity Flow Chart
A variation of the basic linear type differentiates process activities that add value.
Thanks for watching! We hope you've learner how to make a Flow Chart!