Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Inside India's Best Known Companies- BISLERI
Transcript of Inside India's Best Known Companies- BISLERI
BOTTLED WATER INDUSTRY
Bottled water is drinking water packaged in plastic or glass water bottles.
carbonated or not
Sizes range from small single serving bottles to large carboys for water coolers
The global bottled water sales have increased dramatically over the past several decades.
Types of Bottled Water
Bottled water vs carbonated beverages
Bottled water versus tap water
Different Brands of Bottled Water
It is available in 8 pack sizes:
5 litre, and
SLOW SAND FILTER
PASSED THROUGH A SEMI PERMEABLE MEMBRANE
REMOVES TOTAL DISSOLVED SOLIDS
Filling of Jars
given the desired shape by the use of blowing machines.
300 degrees Celsius.
10 bottles per minute
three filling machines
different sizes of bottles that are filed are of 500ml, 1liter, 1.2liters and 2liters respectively
Filling machines are called JET MACHINES
FILLING OF JARS
different sizes of jars are 5 liters, 10 liters and 20 liters
cleaned manually by soap and water. Then it is cleaned with sodium hypo-chloride and virosin
rinsed with hot water, then disinfected and then it is ozonated.
Then filled and packed manually.
Every hour samples of water are taken and various testing is done.
checked for odor
water is also checked in machines like PH METER, TDS
aerobic microbial count and pathogen testing.
After the filling process the bottles are then transferred to the capping section. Here ozonated-water rinsed caps are screwed on the bottle with uniform torque
LABELLING AND PACKAGING
All Bisleri bottles are labeled on a hot melt reel feed labeling machine
From here on, the bottles go through an online check where qualified personnel inspect each bottle for any leaks or breakages
RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT
peach or green apple
lemon, ginger and rose flavours, to be priced at Rs20-25 per bottle.
value-added flavoured water like natural ayurvedic additive.
the company plans to scale-up its production unit.
The company plans to soon launch a face spray.
The face spray will work as a deodorant does for the body; only, it will be fragrance-free.
It is to be made available in packs of 100g and 200g, at Rs50 and Rs100, respectively.
Natural Water Segment
Launched in 2012
Rs 40/- How many liters???????
3% of Total Bottled Water Segment of Bisleri
Manufactured in Uttarakhand
Distributes through Andheri depot
Separate Sales team
Extend Overseas; US and Europe.
Principle: FLEET MANAGEMENT
Cases on palette
Introduced Steel cages
Can stack 4 layers of palettes
Guiding Principle : Return profits to the environment.
The aqua green color- representative of
Harvests 10 billion liters of rain water.
Joined hands with government, communities, and individuals,
spreading the message of :
“Drink more water for a Healthy India”
Label changes from blue to aqua green color.
Helps the brand to stand out.
Boost up sales by almost 60%.
AQUA GREEN REVOLUTION
Bottles sold per day: 15 million
Number of retail outlets covered: 3,15,000
Exclusive distributors: 3,400
built up a partnership with rag pickers
announced attractive prices for PET garbage
commissioned collection centre
purchased about 5000 kg every month
processed it and sold it to companies like Reliance Industries.
What is PET?
PET waste can be recycled into
Fiberfil (for products like pillows and jackets)
PET can be used for roads where the recycled plastic is mixed with asphalt
• Bisleri is a brand of bottled water in India
• 40% market share in packaged drinking water in India
• One of the leading bottled water supplying companies in India
• Bisleri has 18 plants, 13 franchisees & 58 contract packers and a wide distribution and retail network pan all over India
• The Aqua Green Revolution
• 1949 – Parle group founded by late Jayantilal Chauhan, started manufacturing soft drinks
• 1951- Parle group launches ‘Gold Spot’ – Orange Aerated Drink
• 1969-Parle buys Bisleri Ltd. Bisleri is proud to have pioneered the concept of ‘bottled water’ in India.
• 1971- Parle Group launches Limca, a lime flavored aerated drink
• 1974- Launches Maaza, a mango based drink
• 1978- Launches Thumps up, a cola based aerated drink
• 2003- Announced its venture to Europe
• 2006- Bisleri changes its design and packaging from Blue to Green
• 2010- Launches Vedica
Trust: Build trust in every single individual who interacts with the brand.
Innovation: Approach innovation not as a can-do, but as a must-do.
Seamlessness: Integrate smaller goals seamlessly to achieve the larger objective.
Commitment: Sow the seeds of commitment at every step towards the goal.
MOST TRUSTED COMPANY
HIGHEST MARKET HOLDER
POPULAR AMONGST THE PEOPLE
KNOWS ITS SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY
SAKSHINA BHATT- 14
CHRISTEN FERNANDES- 25
PRANSHOONI GAJJAR- 26
NEHA JANGID- 38
SANA KASMANI- 42
PRIYANKA KISHNANI- 46