Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Orion Nebula
the orion nebula can create many stars and planets with the gases and dust its made out of . Basically, it makes solar systems. The Orion Nebula was possibly discovered
in 1610 by Nicholas-Claude Fabri de Peirsec.
Independently found by Johann Baptist Cysatus
in 1611. The orion nebula is a big cloud of
dust particles and gases in space. Sites used:
There are 8 star clusters associated with the nebluae in the Orion region.