Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Plants moving?
To know how and why plants move
To demonstrate the existence of vascular bundles
What types of vessels does a plant have?
What do they carry?
See page 194
5,6 and 7 page 199
This is called PHOTOTROPISM.
Plants also do GEOTROPISM. This is where the ____ grow d____w____s . This makes ___ts gr__ downwards.