Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Wilfred Owen WW1
Transcript of Wilfred Owen WW1
1) Increasing the number of U.S military advisers in Vietnam to 17,000.
Military advisers are sent to countries to aid with military training, organization, and other various military tasks.
They assisted the South Vietnamese Army (ARVN) HE DID SOME CRAZY AGGRESSIVE STUFF 4) He encouraged Diem to introduce social and political reforms in South Vietnam Laws were passed banning the celebration of the Buddha's Birthday
"Let them burn and we shall clap our hands"
- South Vietnam's First Lady, Madam Nhu (Diem's sister in law
How did President Kennedy widen the conflict in Vietnam? 'Pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend... to assure the survival and success of liberty' ERGO 3) Introducing a new US military counter-insurgency force, the Green Berets, trained in guerrilla fighting JFK's government began to cut off aid, but by the end of 1963, Diem had been killed in a coup that the US knew about. However, the US had to begin to support new governments, and the situation worsened