Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
How to add phonetic keyboard on computer - ARABIC & URDU
Transcript of How to add phonetic keyboard on computer - ARABIC & URDU
How to install Nastaleeq font?!!
MAC 1. Click & download from
2. For Windows:
XP Installing Urdu Phonetic Keyboard You can also download & print this Urdu Phonetic Keyboard Layout for your reference by clicking:
http://www.urdu.ca/Phonetic-Keyboard-Layout.pdf Phonetic Keyboard Layouts Open a word document and try writing the following text: Trial: Type Urdu Online using keyboard or mouse
Convert from InPage to Urdu Unicode text
http://www.urdu.ca/convert Nastaleeq is one of the main script styles used in writing the Arabic, Persian and Urdu text but predominantly in Perso-Arabic script 1. Click on the link
2. A pop-up window will appear, then please press the next button to follow the steps: 3. The Urdu Fonts will be installed after this step. Please restart your Internet Browser. Enjoy reading Urdu now! 1. Download the file by clicking:
2. Extract the zip file and double click the ttf files one by one to install. When you double click the font file, you will be presented with a small preview (written in the Roman alphabet) along with a button at the bottom that says "Install Font" as shown below: 3. Clicking it will install the font. After installing the above
keyboard you can type Urdu on your Computer. To switch between Urdu and English keyboard, you can press Alt+Shift. Or on your task bar you can see EN or UR and click on it to select the language as shown in this figure: Please follow the detailed step by step instructions on the following link: