Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of School Shootings
It Is Their Freedom and Right to Defend Themselves
Guns vs. security
We need a way to protect us
Because campuses won't protect us. They should not punish those who do.
Guns are a better solution than security guards." says super intendent Thweatt.
Freedom and right to
criminals don't obey laws
need to defend themselves
Should we be able to protect ourselves?
this is not the answer
students should be allowed to carry concealed weapons...
Ashley Failed Epically
how could this have been prevented?
Gun free zones have failed
school officers are the only
Virginia Tech 2007
The Concealed Carry Act allows persons 21 and older to carry a concealed weapon if and only if they meet certain criteria.
not afraid of
"It is not a force field but it just means that if something bad does happen, we can fight back. -Mr.Stanton
"The lesson of this tragedy is that students should be able to defend themselves against armed attackers" -Thweatt
"colleges can't keep criminals from being armed because criminals never ask permission." David Brunett.