Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
04.09 Module Project: Assessment
Transcript of 04.09 Module Project: Assessment
The cities I chose were Rome, Madrid, Paris, and Wittenberg.
4.09 Module Project: Assessment
John Calvin, who was born in France, was one of the major leaders of protestant reformation. Even though Paris had a small role in the reformation the European exploration was a major role they played in.
Rome was controlled by the pope and the Roman Catholic church. It was one of the city-states and played a part in the reformation. The renaissance played a part in shaping Rome. The architect today show that Rome was influenced by the renaissance.
Madrid is the highest capitol in Europe. During the renaissance Madrid's commerce revolved around the business of court.
The first reformation church in Wittenberg was St. Mary's. In Wittenberg a man named Martin Luther nailed his 95 Theses to the door of All Saints' Church on the 31st of October 1517.