Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
how to tie your shoes
Transcript of how to tie your shoes
1- put the shoe on your foot.
2- pull both laces tightly until they feel as though they won't come off.
3- cross both laces together and loop one under the other, and pull.
4- fold one lace into a loop.
5- wrap the other lace around it and pull part of it through to make another loop.
6- if you wish to make the bow more secure, cross both loops together and loop one under the other, then pull them.
7- Hope your shoes won't come off! Materials: Shoes, laces, fingers Concluding statement: Good luck with these steps! I hope your shoes don't come off! By Emily!