Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of fixed cost
also known as direct cost.
start up cost
a start up cost in the money you spend to get the business running.
the total cost is the money that cost out pf the business
formula: fixed cost X variable cost.
a fixed cost is the money spent that you always spend if your business is busy or quite.
also known as in-direct cost.
examples: water bills
expenditure and overheads