Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
5th Grade Carbon dioxide Oxygen Cycle
Transcript of 5th Grade Carbon dioxide Oxygen Cycle
All land organisms use oxygen and release carbon dioxide as a product of turning food into energy
The carbon dioxide - oxygen cycle
Combustion uses oxygen and produces carbon dioxide
Plants use sunlight, water and carbon dioxide to make food. Plants release oxygen into the atmosphere as a product of making food.