Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Squirrels
Squirrels are familiar to almost everyone. They are found all over the world, with the exception of Australia.
Types of squirrels
There is three types of squirrels: tree squirrels, ground squirrels, and flying squirrels.
Squirrels eat different things but the most common for them are: Nuts, fruit, flowers, and baby birds.
Squirrels size can vary between 2.8 to 36 inches!
Baby squirrels are carried by their mother from 33 to 46 weeks. They are called kits or kittens.
Whether in a tree, flying in the air, or on the ground squirrels typically give birth to 2-8 offspring.
According to the International Union of Conservation the squirrels are endangered.
City squirrels have caused many power outages from chewing through wires.
Squirrels communicate with each other with various vocalizations.
Squirrels are very trusting animals.