Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Color Symbolism
by : Rachael Lunsford and Monique Shells
In the red scene Moon and Flying Snow had a sward fight in the yellow forest because Moon was mad Flying Snow killed master for cheating on her with Moon . So , Moon saw Flying Snow in the forest and attacked her . The whole time Flying snow was just really calm with Moon like she didn't want to fight . But , at the end ended up killing Moon ad there was blood ( the only scene that showed blood ) .
To indicate the blood from the fighting scenes.
The emotion of this scene represented rage from the characters.
The season was Autumn and around that time the leaves are orange and red.
red couldve also represented love shown by the other two characters.
to Represent Asia or The part of the world they were in.
in the eastern civilization red symbolizes luck and believed to warn away evil and in the western civilization red indicates danger , love , and passion .
Color Symbolism Project